BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Obsession

I know that by now you've all heard of Pinterest. If you haven't, where have you been? The best way that I can describe it is that it's like a virtual bulletin board for you to sort anything from recipes to home decor ideas.

Tonight I decided to try one of my "pins", the one for a "Mug Cake". You can Goggle it and hundreds of pages come up with as many recipes. I'm normally not a fan of chocolate but AF arrived this morning. In light of this I chose a brownie recipe.

Here it is all mixed up and ready for the microwave:




Here it is 1 minute later (I added the marshmallows):





Yum!





Very tasty! I will definitely try this again.

- Posted from my iPhone

0 comments:

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget