BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 21, 2013

5 years...

April 11th marked the 5 year anniversary of my miscarriage.  The day nearly passed by without a thought, and then something made me remember, I'm not sure what.  The sadness is still there, but the pain has passed.  And while others were complaining that it was snowing in April, it gave me pause.  It was snowing on the day that I went to the ER and found out my baby had no heartbeat.  It snowed off and on for the next week while I was at home grieving and healing from our loss.  Snow in mid-April seems about right to me now.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I remembered thinking how unfair that the world was still turning when we found out Gordon had passed. I thought it should stop spinning for a bit with the tremendous ache we felt. our love to you- they are not forgotten.

Alex said...

I don't think the sadness will ever go away about our lost little angels. Thinking of you and yours.

My Chart

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget